Swansea Council are now inviting applications for the following Building apprenticeships –
4 Carpentry vacancies
Apply online at https://www.swansea.gov.uk/buildingapprenticeships .
Closing date: 20th March
Applications are now being accepted for Tata Steel Apprenticeships starting September in the following areas –
- Electrical (Trostre & Port Talbot)
- Mechanical (Trostre & Port Talbot)
- Manufacturing (Port Talbot)
- Laboratory (Port Talbot)
You must be predicted to gain 5 GCSE’s at C grade including Maths, English and Science.
Apply online at www.tatasteeleurope.com/en/careers/uk/apprentices
Closing Date 18th March
Western Power’s Apprentice Scheme for school leavers is now open for applications. Based in Clydach, as an apprentice you will be working in one of the following groups –
• Overhead Lines – working on overhead lines supported by wooden poles or steel towers.
• Jointer – working on the underground cable network.
• Fitter – working on switches and transformers in substations.
Entry requirements – predicted 5 GCSE C grades including Maths, English Language and Science.
Closing Date – 10th February
Start Date – 3rd September
Apply online at www.westernpower.co.uk/Careers/Apprenticeships